It's a rugged 3 bedroom home with flair and charm. it will attract executive professional couples, a savvy downsizing couple or a small family committed to their careers.
With its it's first time entry onto the market, there are big sought after fundamentals; Big corner block, back and double side access which provides boat/ trailer parking with an awning and you can entertain outside without guests entering the home.
Not only that but you have the freedom to walk to schools, shops and parks.
It's a pet friendly one of a kind property. The lifestyle of its owners demanded a low maintenance home. They have deliberately worked towards constructing an environment that relies on the natural resources of nature and the orientation of the land.
And they have recreated important facets of the home.
The front and back of the property gives a sense of a hideaway plus it's a birdwatchers' paradise.
Privacy and atmosphere have been achieved through exotic foliage, Australian natives, water features and a lively outdoor alfresco area with decking. A pristine grassed area gives kids and pets a place to play.
- Newly renovated kitchen with IAG stainless steel appliances and wine fridge
- Mirrored built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Master suite with ensuite and double mirrored robe UV protected roller blinds throughout the home Main bathroom has separated vanity and toilet
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double remote control garage plus additional carport
- Freshly painted
- The separate entrances and the size of property gives scope for a granny flat
To experience this delightful home call Shabna Maggs on 0434 678 114 or Saeshen Attapallil on 0408 619 888.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools