The owners of this superbly crafted 5 bedroom family home have worked hard to inject prestige and quality into its reinvention. No expense has been spared in their quest to achieve the important trifecta of unabashed luxury, an alfresco paradise and a bountiful open plan design that enriches everything.
Plus this is an easy care property; it will give you time to blissfully enjoy the custom designed pool and spa, entertain your friends in an indoor/outdoor oasis and experience some quiet refuge from a fast-paced world in the Japanese garden courtyard.
The chef's kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a new Delonghi electric built-in double oven with self cleaning technology, granite bench top, loads of cupboard space and a walk-in spacious pantry. This is the hub of the home and it all flows effortlessly to the games room, bar and the alfresco area and pool.
The Sanctuary at Voyager Point has been awarded some important scores by Microburbs Australia's leading data scientists for Real Estate. This unique suburb has scored nine out of ten for family friendliness, affluence, tranquillity and safety.
And so schools, shopping, sporting clubs, childcare and the M5 all surround this iconic community. The unique bridge access to East Hills station enables you to catch a train to Sydney City or the beaches of Cronulla; it's a big drawcard for many.
- Generous bedrooms, main bedroom with lavish ensuite with spa and expansive walk-in-robe
- Mature gardens offering privacy and atmosphere lighting,
- Upgraded Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system with zoned areas.
- Pool has gas and solar heating, water feature and full automation along with lighting and outdoor Modwood deck entertaining area.
- Top of the line Mizu drift bathroom products
- Double garage with room for storage and remote controlled newly installed double door.
- Attached storage shed with roller door.
- Innovative Denon built-in surround sound audio system in family room and external speakers in pool area.
- NESS security system.
- Internal ducted vacuum system
- Japanese garden courtyard with working pond feature and artwork
- Double sized side access
- Enclosed grassed area for pets
- Oversized study/home office
- Powder room with 3rd toilet located on the lower level.
For a sneak preview, a confidential appointment or a little more information please call Shabna Maggs on 0434 678 114.